Bringing friendly and familiar Samantha Brown (@SamanthaBrown) to a series of How To video, Carnival Cruise Line continues to evolve its Fun version of cruise vacations. In a series of ten short videos, Brown covers frequently asked about topics like “Choosing an itinerary”, “How to choose the right cruise for you”, clearly answering common first timer questions like “What’s included?” and “What’s not included?” in a concise, easy to understand way.
Carnival Cruise Line turned the corner on attacking and winning their fair share of the big ship cruise business with the introduction of their Funship 2.0 initiative several years ago. Adding branded dining and entertainment elements to their already well-orchestrated onboard programming while also taking a fresh look at everything they do set the most popular cruise line in the world up for future success.
The criteria was clear and three questions were asked of every guest contact point from booking to coming back home: Was it fun? Was it memorable? Did it add value? This new video series absolutely qualifies for inclusion in the Carnival roadmap to continued success, providing accurate, relevant information that first time cruise travelers need to know. That the series is hosted by bright and bubbly Samantha Brown clearly communicates the message.
Coming to the table with a diverse library of Travel Channel experience, Samantha Brown brings a credible voice, qualified from her work on Girl Meets Hawaii, Great Vacation Homes, Great Hotels, Passport to Europe, Passport to Latin America, Great Weekends, Green Getaways, Passport to China, and Samantha Brown’s Asia. A trusted source of travel information, Brown asks and answers questions that help with planning and set a realistic expectation for what travelers will find on board a Carnival Cruise Line ship.
Beginning with How to Cruise: Cruising 101, the ten-part video series also includes a number of other relevant topic, questions and qualifiers that all add up to matching the right traveler with the right cruise line.
Also an excellent tool for travel agents looking to present clients with a clear idea of what it is like to travel with Carnival Cruise Line, no time is wasted with each video running between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. Here is a complete list of topics in the Carnival video series and the Carnival Cruise Line description of each:
- How to Cruise: What’s Included? – Wondering what comes standard on a cruise vacation? Samantha Brown gives you the details
- How to Cruise: What’s Not Included?– Some things cost extra on a cruise. Samantha Brown fills you in.
- How to Cruise: Choosing An Itinerary- Cruise lines like Carnival sail all over the world, which means picking an itinerary is no easy task. But have no fear, travel pro Samantha Brown is here to guide you through the process.
- How to Cruise: Know Your Must Haves- Travel pro Samantha Brown explains the importance of prioritizing your wants when it comes to finding the right cruise for you.
- How to Cruise: What Will I Eat?– Bottom line, you won’t go hungry on a cruise. Samantha Brown gives you a culinary tour of the options available to satisfy your cruising cravings.
- How to Cruise: What’s There To Do?– The better question is, what isn’t there to do on a cruise? Travel pro Samantha Brown gives you the low down on all the activities on board.
- How to Cruise: Know Your Deal Breakers– Some things just aren’t gonna sail when it comes to your dream cruise. Samantha Brown, travel pro, talks about some of her deal-breakers and helps you figure out yours.