Seabourn: Shopping With The Chefs In Halong Bay
A Seabourn Guest favorite on any of the interesting itineraries offered by the luxury cruise line, Shopping With The Chefs is a Signature Seabourn event. Enhance that experience under the umbrella of the Seabourn Food And Wine Cruise and a rich culinary experience results, weaving its way through daily onboard programming. Our first stop on the 14-night Taste of Asia itinerary was Vietnam’s Halong Bay as seen in this gallery of images captured during the event.
See additional images in our Facebook photo album, Shopping With The Chefs In Halong Bay.
Follow Along On The Seabourn Food And Wine Cruise
Seabourn: Taking Care Of Business
Facebook Photo Albums
Flickr Event Photos- (images added throughout the day, every day as at-sea Internet allows)
- Instagram lovers will see one post a day that summarizes much of what we saw and did in the last 24 hours.
- Pinterest boards for each port of call are already set up, ready to be filled with photos as time permits, subject to bandwidth limitations we may encounter along the way. Also to be created and published perhaps with a bit higher priority, food and wine photos.
- Twitter has been populated with prescheduled tweets throughout the day that will be updated with events and happenings around the ship and ashore as the occur. Follow @OrlandoChris, @SeabournCruise and the tag #SeabournFoodAndWineCruise.
- Tumblr will be all about food and wine with multiple posts throughout each day.
- Google+ posts will recap the day at its end
- Exposure Photo Storybooks will no doubt come after sailing and be more reflective of the entire experience, as usual. Different this time, multiple storybooks focusing on culinary events as well as destinations visited along the way.
- Chris Cruises In Progress– takes readers directly to a list of all Seabourn Food And Wine Cruise posts.