Introducing Majestic Princess [VIDEO]
Introducing Majestic Princess, the newest and most luxurious ship in the Princess Cruises fleet. Departing April 4, the Majestic Princess will sail on her inaugural voyage, a five-day Adriatic Sea cruise roundtrip from Rome with stops in Kotor and Corfu.
Majestic Princess is in production right now and is part of the Royal Class fleet along with sister ships Regal Princess and Royal Princess. Scheduled to begin operating during the summer of 2017, Majestic Princess will be home-ported in Shanghai, the first international vessel designated to exclusively serve the Chinese market year-round
Menus throughout the ship will feature expanded food selections from China, Southeast Asia and around the world, in addition to internationally-inspired Princess dishes that our guests love. Included will be signature Royal Princess-class features like the unique over-the-ocean SeaWalk, karaoke with friends in a private suite or enjoy unparalleled duty-free shopping for glamorous luxury designer brands at the Shops of Princess, expanded for the Chinese market.
Among her highlights, the new Majestic Princess offers:
- An even larger and expanded atrium with additional entertainment and casual dining options.
- Expanded shops space – nearly 12,000 sq. ft. dedicated to shopping with a greater selection of luxury and designer brand merchandise.
- Additional stateroom options – more connecting rooms and larger Owner’s Suites.
- On board signage and communications are in both English and Mandarin, and her gracious and experienced Princess crew include many of whom hail from China.
- Our largest top deck pool ever along with Princess® Watercolor Fantasy, an enhanced Movies under the Stars® screen, and SeaWalk® with views 128 feet straight down!
- Balconies on all outside staterooms.
Images- Princess Cruises