Sailing with Windstar Cruises, the 7-day itinerary provides a full transit of the Panama Canal, a travel experience requiring 14 or more days on other cruise lines. Here are scenes from our Windstar Cruises Panama Canal experience.
As we did, Windstar passengers roamed the upper decks as transit-specific events took place.
A day-long event, we watched as continuous dredging occurred with Windstar passengers wandering in and out of cool inside spaces and amazingly wonderful sunny deck spaces.
On hand, a ship’s photographer framed the moment for guests so inclined while others watched as we passed varied topography on the way to the Continental Divide.
Others had done the transit a number of times and remained fascinated by passing through one of the seven wonders of the world.
Follow Along Live As We Sail
- Instagram– Capturing experience-defining moments as they happen
- Twitter – A wide variety of detail throughout the experience
- Facebook– Captioned photos each day. An easy way to follow along on our voyage
- Facebook Photo Albums- Posted as we travel, Facebook Photo Albums for each event and place along the way as well as the overall Windstar Cruises Experience.
- Google+ – Easy-to-find links to all our posts
- Flickr Photostream– Unfiltered photos as they are captured along the way
- Flickr Photo Albums– Unfiltered photos as they are captured, organized by destination and/or events