Seabourn Signature experiences serve as an accurate way to describe a lot about what makes the ultra luxury cruise line tick. Visiting Thailand on our 14-night Taste of Asia Food and Wine Cruise, we stopped for the day in Ko Kood Thailand, the location of our day at the beach that included Champagne In The Surf.
The day began as many others on this itinerary, early in anticipation of a grand sunrise. As we approached Thailand, nothing looked all that different from Vietnam and Cambodia, previously visited on this same trip. Still, before us was a day at the beach, Seabourn style. That includes a signature Seabourn event, Caviar in the Surf.
To begin, crew members from Seabourn Sojourn take surfboards out away from shore, normally a short distance. Apparently, Food and Wine cruises draw more champagne and caviar as a far more than normal number of passengers joined in the fun, causing those surfboards to serve caviar from kept moving farther and farther out to sea.
Along with Caviar in the Surf, Seabourn guests enjoy watersports both ashore and off the back of Seabourn Sojourn’s foldout marina, a fabulous beach barbecue and a whole lot of fun.
Follow Along With Us
- Facebook will feature each day’s post here as well as a variety of photo galleries created as we sail. Encouraged: Your questions and comments.
- Instagram lovers will see one post a day that summarizes much of what we saw and did in the last 24 hours.
- Pinterest boards for each port of call are already set up, ready to be filled with photos as time permits, subject to bandwidth limitations we may encounter along the way. Also to be created and published perhaps with a bit higher priority, food and wine photos.
- Twitter has been populated with prescheduled tweets throughout the day that will be updated with events and happenings around the ship and ashore as the occur. Follow @OrlandoChris, @SeabournCruise and the tag #SeabournFoodAndWineCruise.
- Tumblr will be all about food and wine with multiple posts throughout each day.
- Google+ posts will recap the day at its end
- Exposure Photo Storybooks will no doubt come after sailing and be more reflective of the entire experience, as usual. Different this time, multiple storybooks focusing on culinary events as well as destinations visited along the way.
- Chris Cruises In Progress– takes readers directly to a list of all Seabourn Food And Wine Cruise posts.
- 2016 Seabourn Food And Wine Cruise Journal- will be stuck to the top of the list here at ChrisCruises.com while the event is in progress, all the daily posts, in order, travel journal style
- Your Questions Answered. Have questions as we sail? Email Chris@ChrisCruises.com for answers anytime