Getting inside cruise vacations we bring you in-depth reports from live events by actually sailing on the ships and experiencing the destinations you ask, dream and have questions about. Follow along on our adventures as we share the experience every step of the way. Before, during and after our travel events, we take you with us via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Exposure, Flickr and an occasional print media effort from time to time. Most recently, we began contributing to new River Cruise Radio a new effort from the creator of #1 popular podcast Cruise Radio to add yet another dimension.
Once a trip is booked, we consider it In Progress and begin writing about it from planning to sailing. Trips we’re thinking and/or dreaming about won’t be here. Starting as far in advance as possible, we research every cruise line, even if it is one we are quite familiar with. That effort brings a number of in progress posts, leading up to the sailing itself.
Windstar Cruises on a Costa Rica & Panama Canal itinerary
Live Event Pre Cruise Posts
- One Solid Reason To Try Windstar Cruises And I Know Literally Nothing About Them
- Windstar Presidents Cruise Brings Unique Panama Canal, Costa Rica Adventure
- The Ships Of Windstar Cruises: A Brief Introduction
- Unique Windstar Panama Promises A Number Of Firsts
- James Beard Windstar Partnership: How To Change The Game
Follow Along Live As We Sail
- Instagram– Capturing experience-defining moments as they happen
- Twitter – A wide variety of detail throughout the experience
- Facebook– Captioned photos each day. An easy way to follow along on our voyage
- Facebook Photo Albums- Posted as we travel, Facebook Photo Albums for each event and place along the way as well as the overall Windstar Cruises Experience.
- Google+ – Easy-to-find links to all our posts
- Flickr Photostream– Unfiltered photos as they are captured along the way
- Flickr Photo Albums– Unfiltered photos as they are captured, organized by destination and/or events
- YouTube – Video curated from other sources that is an accurate reflection of what we experienced.
- Pinterest – New boards for Windstar Cruises, Costa Rica and the Panama Canal
- Exposure – Two photo storybooks are planned. One on the Windstar Cruises experience, another for the Panama Canal.
After Windstar Cruises’ President’s Cruise we fly back to Orlando for a day then head across the pond to Germany. The occasion is the launch of new Viking Longships from Viking River Cruises and a preview of a new itinerary. See more about the Viking Longships 2017 event here.